Friday 24 November 2023

Today starts our Our Only Sale of the Year: BF23!😍

Logo
Example Email Menu

Hi Mark, for the next 4 days, you will be able to enjoy 15% off sitewide!


Only Sale of the Year will run from the 24th till the 27th of November and no more dates will be added!


Unique code: blackfriday15

Shop Now

Our Newest Collections

From upholstery tartans and fire retardants to printed stretchy for kids and our own branded fabric, Textura™ WP113 and WP20K!


Our Best Sellers

Take advantage of our Only Sale of the Year to indulge and splash on our best sellers!

Shop Now

Our Reviews


"I am super satisfied with the fabric and the service I've received. First, there's an option to order a sample which was very helpful, as I wanted to touch the fabric and see the color. Then I ordered what I needed. Both times super fast delivery and quality. Good luck in your business, I will definitely be choosing you again!"


by Elena, United Kingdom

"I am extremely satisfied with my purchase! The faux suede fabric arrived within a couple of days from placing my order, and the quality of this fabric is very good indeed. I think I actually gasped when I saw it...! I will definitely be placing more orders with UK Fabrics."


by Elizabeth, United Kingdom

Best regards,

UK Fabrics Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment