Friday 15 December 2023

UK Fabrics Online - December's Creations Club Magazine!

Logo
Example Email Menu
Example Clickable Image Clickable Image

Welcome to the third edition of the UK Fabrics Online Creations Club magazine!

December's Customers Creations️


All Customers Creations

What is the Creations Club?

The UK Fabrics Online Creations Club is all about your creative journey and the inspiration it can bring to others!

Showcase your talents, inspire others, get rewarded!

Get Exclusive Voucher!


Share your make and if featured, receive an Exclusive £10 Off Voucher Code!


How it works?


Create: Use our fabrics in a project.

Capture: Take photos of your creations.

Share: Email your photos to creationsclub@ukfabricsonline.com.

Featured: Aim for sharp, quality and clear photos to be featured.

Where: https://ukfabricsonline.com/creations-club.

Blog Post of the Week

Read our Blog

Our Reviews

"I am super satisfied with the fabric and the service I've received. First, there's an option to order a sample which was very helpful, as I wanted to touch the fabric and see the color. Then I ordered what I needed. Both times super fast delivery and quality. Good luck in your business, I will definitely be choosing you again!"


by Elena, United Kingdom

"I am extremely satisfied with my purchase! The faux suede fabric arrived within a couple of days from placing my order, and the quality of this fabric is very good indeed. I think I actually gasped when I saw it...! I will definitely be placing more orders with UK Fabrics."


by Elizabeth, United Kingdom

Last Day to Order

For Christmas Delivery

Do you want to risk being on the naughty list for late gifts?🎅


'Last Day to Order for Christmas Delivery' dates are:


Shipping Method - Date

. 3-5 day - Sunday 17th december 2023

. 2 Day - Tuesday 19th December 2023

. DHL Next Day - Wednesday 20th December 2023

. Courier - Fabric on a Roll - Wednesday 20th December 2023


These dates are the last opportunity for Christmas delivery so if you want to ensure your new fabrics arrive in time for the holiday festivities and to avoid any delays, we encourage you to place your order in time.


Not only that and most importantly, even Santa needs a little help meeting his tight schedule!❤️

Example Clickable Image Clickable Image

No comments:

Post a Comment